Energy marketing specialist comments on changes to EPCs
It has been announced that all large commercial buildings that are open to the public must display their Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs), or face fines of up to £1000.
Bristol marketing company in BBC feature story
Managing Director of Content Communications, Joanna Watchman, has been interviewed by the BBC for an article on low-carbon business.
Energy marketing firm comments on abandoned energy efficiency proposal
A plan to make property owners install energy-efficiency measures during renovations has been shelved, it was revealed last week.
Bristol PR firm comments on Government energy reduction consultation
The Department for Energy and Climate Change (DECC) is inviting consultations on how to encourage permanent reductions in electricity use.
Energy marketing firm comments on changes to Carbon Reduction Commitment
The Autumn Statement announced that, from April 2013, businesses can expect to see a ‘simplified’ version of the Carbon Reduction Commitment.
Industry marketing company comments on FTSE100 Twitter winners and losers
A new report has found that two-thirds of FTSE100 companies are failing when it comes to social media, while also revealing important lessons for industry to learn about online marketing.
- Technology marketing firm comments on changes to solar investment
- Bristol PR firm supports client at major lighting exhibition
- Bristol PR firm welcomes new Mayor of Bristol
- Bristol PR firm welcomes National Energy Efficiency Strategy
- Technology PR firm gives inside scoop on LuxLive 2012
- Industry marketing firm appointed as online content specialist by energy consultancy
- Energy PR company develops product marketing campaign for lighting specialist
- Bristol PR firm helps client prepare for trade show presentation
- Technology PR company celebrates its 3rd birthday
Page 1 of 3