Priva UK: Content marketing to UK heritage buildings market
Highly focused campaign establishes Priva as an authority in the heritage buildings sector
Protecting the fabric of the historic or listed buildings is undoubtedly the ultimate priority for anyone associated with building conservation.
However, many of those in the conservation sector are likely to be unaware that it is possible to future-proof heritage buildings with the same control-based technologies typically found in modern structures.
With this in mind, leading building controls manufacturer (and long-term client) Priva asked us to devise a niche campaign. The core objective was to establish Priva’s position as the leader in controls solutions for the heritage sector.
The campaign – devised, delivered and managed by Content Coms – is a core element of Priva’s niche vertical marketing activity in 2017.
What did we do?
The Future-proofing Britain’s Historic Buildings campaign is about much more than a (very targeted and beautifully designed) brochure.
Here’s what we did:
- Campaign conceived, managed and delivered by Content Coms
- Creation* of 20 page guide: Future-proofing Britain’s Historic Buildings
- Content for all channels (mailings, web copy, social media)
- Targeted PR and editorial features in heritage press
- Desk research to create data list of heritage pro’s
- Identification of key sector influencers
- Brokering of relationships via LinkedIn
- Recommendations for involvement in sector events
View the Brochure via Priva-Inside.com