Rocket-fuelled SEO for building controls firm
Client: Priva UK – a leading intelligent building controls and cloud based BMS manufacturer – is a longstanding Content Coms client. In fact, we’ve been delivering strategic PR and marketing to these guys since 2008.
The UK office’s management team identified some gaps in the company’s SEO performance. In a crowded, competitive market, this was seen as ‘business critical’ and became a priority area for attention.
This might seem like a tough challenge. However, at Content Coms, we always take the view that high-performance SEO is achievable if you’ve got the right foundations in place. And what are the ‘right foundations’? Well, GREAT CONTENT of course! This is something Priva has in spades…
Our rocket-fuelled approach:
- Brainstorm – First, we asked the sales team to ‘think like a customer’. What would a customer tap into Google to find Priva’s services?
- Rationalise – Next we rationalised and prioritised this list of keyword terms and phrases. The more you target and focus, the better the results.
- Implement – Finally, we started the process of on-page optimisation. Every page of content on the Priva UK site was now ‘Google friendly’.
The strategy didn’t stop there…
- Analysing search trends – our digital team continues to look for spikes in activity for particular key words and phrases. The on-page SEO is ‘fine tuned’ accordingly.
- Analysing traffic and behaviour – We know precisely what type of content visitors are looking at and for how long. This in turn feeds the PR and content strategy.
- Mind the gap – We continue to fine tune the SEO strategy to ensure there’s no ‘gaps’ in Priva’s content. It’s a truly holistic approach.
- 75% of the targeted keywords were ranked on Page 1 of Google within 1 month.
- Year on year increase in unique visitor numbers of 20%.
Interested? Find out more about our SuperSonic SEO strategies.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]