ESOS Hub nominated for 2degrees Champion Award
Great news! The ESOS Hub – a project which was developed, deployed and continues to be managed by the Content Coms team for leading energy consultancy Inenco Group – has been shortlisted for a 2degrees Champion Award in the External Communications category.
The awards, run by the 2degrees network, are instrumental in recognising outstanding contributions in the field of sustainable business. You can read the full details of the Award here.
However, the Hub can’t win without your help! Voting is now open for the awards and will continue for six weeks, with the results announced in July 2015.
Why vote for the ESOS Hub?
- The ESOS Hub has provided an important resource for information about the Government’s new energy legislation, the Energy Savings Opportunity scheme, since its launch in June 2014
- The Hub has received over 10,000 unique visitors since launch, as well as over 15,000 total visits and 750+ file downloads
- The Hub contains sector-specific guidelines, up-to-date news about ESOS and a chance for visitors to get tailor-made advice by emailing in questions or using the Live Chat service
- ESOS information on the Hub is updated daily by a dedicated ESOS team, responding to the latest reports and providing information which is useful, relevant and timely
- The Hub is also the catalyst for a wider campaign of Inenco-led activities including webinars, PR, and workshops which demonstrate ESOS compliance as an opportunity for businesses
- The ESOS Hub is a free and neutral resource with no product-selling or advertising. This sets it apart from other online ESOS resources.
Show your support
Vote for the ESOS Hub today and let’s give the Hub the recognition it deserves in these important awards. Voting will be open for six weeks throughout March and April, with the winners announced at a ceremony in July 2015.