Energy Exposure: UK energy market White Paper available now
Edge Business Media, a Content Coms client and the organiser of The Energy Show 2011, has today published Energy Exposure – a significant new White Paper that tackles crucial issues affecting energy policy within large and energy-intensive companies throughout the UK.
Published in advance of The Energy Show, which is the UK’s only major event dedicated to the purchasing, metering and on-site generation of energy, Energy Exposure White Paper is entitled ‘Powering Decisions in Your Business’. This unbiased and highly-informative document offers senior management teams a view of current and future market conditions. It also includes guest articles from prominent figures within the energy sphere.
Topics covered include: energy legislation and regulation; energy security; green energy; and key issues in purchasing and managing energy. A wide range of expertise is provided by thought-leaders from global corporations, academia, journalism, trade associations and NGOs.
Featured articles include:
• UK Electricity Market Reform (John Constable, Director of Policy & Research, Renewable Energy Foundation)
• Producing Electricity in the UK: past, present and future (David Porter, Chief Executive, Association of Electricity Producers)
• Shale Gas: the sudden emergence of a future permanence of abundant natural gas (Nick Grealy, Editor, No Hot Air)
• Managing Energy: Monitoring and Targeting (Mike Hogg, General Manager, Shell Gas Direct)
• Credit Risk (Vince O’Brien, Head of Key Accounts, Atradius)
Shawn Coles, Managing Director of Edge Business Media, comments: “The landscape of the energy industry has changed rapidly over the last year and, with the Electricity Market Reforms and other developments on the horizon, we can anticipate that these changes are merely the start. Energy Exposure represents an essential tool to help businesses to understand the core issues at work in the purchasing, managing and on-site generation of energy.”