Ibstock plc: Building sustainability leadership
Sustainability communications strategy builds Ibstock plc’s profile as industry leader
Comprised of Ibstock Brick and Ibstock Concrete, FTSE 250 business Ibstock plc is a leading UK manufacturer of clay bricks and concrete products.
We have been embedded into this high-performing team since 2017. Our brief is to deliver both tactical and strategic sustainability communications across all three of Ibstock’s ESG pillars. We also have a wider brief as an external advisor on to their Future Products team.
Working closely with the Group Sustainability team, our team has helped to confirm Ibstock’s sector leadership, and more widely the company is now regarded to be the UK’s most sustainable manufacturer.
How did we do?
Our approach is delivering results that most campaign strategists can only wish for.
- Co-authorship of 2018 & 2019 Sustainability Report
- Strategic inputs to Ibstock plc’s Sustainability Roadmap 2025
- Comms strategy for ESG Strategy to 2030
- Member of Ibstock Future Products Group
- Business Green Leaders Awards 2018 – Highly Commended
- edie Sustainability Leaders Awards 2019 – Energy Efficiency – Winner
- edie Sustainability Leaders Awards 2019 – Energy Management Leader of the Year – Finalist
- The Manufacturer MX awards 2019 – Sustainable Manufacturing – Finalist
- Made in the Midlands 2019 – Sustainable Ethical Manufacturer of the Year – Winner
- Made in the UK 2019 – Sustainable Ethical Manufacturer of the Year – Winner
- Energy Awards – Behaviour Change & Employee Engagement – Winner
- Energy Awards – Energy Champion – Finalist
- edie Sustainability Leaders Awards 2020 & 2021 – Finalist
- Business Green Leaders Awards 2022 – Most Sustainable Manufacturer – Winner