ESOS HUB – An award-winning content-rich info resource
Leading energy services company Inenco wanted to present itself as an ideal partner for companies subject to the new Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS) legislation.
Using a content marketing strategy to position Inenco as an authority on ESOS, Content Coms developed the idea an honest-broker style ‘independent’ information resource: the ESOS HUB.
Content Coms worked with the Inenco team on an on-going basis to ensure the ESOS Hub continued to be seen as a key resource among those searching for information online.
Initial development of the campaign included:
• Design, concept and development, with web-partner Red Box Web Design;
• Content strategy and copywriting for the website – including executive briefings, sector guides and FAQs;
• Search engine optimisation (SEO) to ensure the website was easy to find via Google and other search engines.
• Regular content written and curated – including exclusive news stories, bespoke blog articles and further web guides
• Management of the website’s message board, including collating responses to visitor questions
• Continued SEO and web analytics
- The ESOS Hub was launched from concept to delivery in under 5 weeks
- 4,396 unique visitors in first four months
- 35,000+ unique visitors in over project duration
- First non-government-related result to appear under the Google search for ‘ESOS’
- Widely acknowledged as the leading info source on ‘all things ESOS’
- Highly commended at 2 Degrees Sustainability Awards 2015
Not only has the ESOS Hub established Inenco as an ‘honest broker’ in the market; it has also allowed Inenco’s sales teams to access a wealth of potential new customers.
The ESOS Hub was ‘Highly Commended by judges at the 2015 2Degrees Network Champions Awards.